TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please check our page regularly for updates.
Thank you for your interest in our kittens!
As a cat breeder in the best interest of the little ones, there are a few questions we need to ask to ensure they go to a good home!
Here are some things we'd like to know about you:
1. Who are you? What do you do and what are your hobbies? Do you have little ones or live with any children?
2. If you're renting a home, do you have the landlord's permission to own a cat?
3. Is your home safe for a cat? For example, are any windows above the ground floor secured and cat safe?
4. Are you planning on your new cat to be an indoor or outdoor cat?
5. What are you planning to do if you go away on holiday or on a trip?
6. Why did you choose a Maine Coon specifically?
We would also like to request pictures of your house and garden if you have one.
Once we've seen the living conditions and ensured the safety and happiness of our kittens, we can meet in person or through a video call to let you meet your new kitten!
Our kittens are ready to leave around 14 weeks of age - the price includes:
*both sets of vaccinations
*copies of both parent's health tests
*vet health certificate
*four-generation pedigree and TICA or GCCF registration
*first flea & worm treatments
*5 weeks free pet insurance
*a comprehensive kitten pack including food, treats, toys, promo codes/vouchers & lots of surprises!
If for any reason you do not want one of our babies after adoption, please do not go to a shelter. Bring them back to us so we can rehome them safely.