TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please check our page regularly for updates.
Thank you for being so interested in our kittens!
As a cat breeder, in the best interest of the little ones, there are a few questions we need to ask to ensure they go to a good home!
Here are some things we'd like to know about you:
1. Who are you? What do you do, and what are your hobbies? Do you have little ones or live with any children?
2. do you have the landlord's permission to own a cat if you rent a home?
3. Is your home safe for a cat? For example, are any windows above the ground floor secured and cat safe?
4. Are you planning on your new cat to be an indoor or outdoor cat?
5. What will you do if you go away on holiday or a trip?
6. Why did you choose a Maine Coon specifically? If you have one, we would also request pictures of your house and garden.
Once we've seen the living conditions and ensured the safety and happiness of our kittens, we can meet in person or through a video call to let you meet your new kitten!
Our kittens are ready to leave around 14 weeks of age - the price includes the following:
*neutering/spaying NOT NEGOTIABLE
*both sets of vaccinations
*copies of both parent's health tests
*vet health certificate
*four-generation pedigree GCCF registration
*first flea & worm treatments
*five weeks of free pet insurance
*a comprehensive kitten pack including food, treats, toys, promo codes/vouchers & lots of surprises!
If you do not want one of our babies after adoption, please do not go to a shelter.
Bring them back to us so we can rehome them safely.